How can we help with your order today
Find information about online ordering, delivery, storing and in-store shopping.
We offer home delivery and pick-up in store from Tuesday to Saturday. The cut off time for online orders is 2 days before (i.e. order before midnight on Tuesday for Thursday delivery/pick-up).
Home delivery is free (there is a minimum order value of £20, £40 or £50 depending on area) to the following post codes: BN1, BN2, BN3, BN6, BN41, BN42, BN43.
There is no minimum spend for pick-up in store and you can pick up your order after 10:00 on your chosen collection date.
All orders will be boxed and delivered in our refrigerated vans.
You will receive an email on the morning of your chosen delivery day with a
2-hour time slot and you will get a more accurate time 30 mins before your
Packaging / Storage
- On receiving your order we advise that you check your order and refrigerate immediately. In the unlikely event there are any problems just give the shop a call and we’ll sort it out.
- We cut and prepare your order in the morning before delivery so all products will arrive freshly cut.
- We vacuum pack most cuts to keep it in the best condition. Certain products such as mince and burgers will be bagged or wrapped in butchers paper.
- All use-by dates are on the products and will range for 3 days to 7 days depending on the cut.
- All meat will be delivered fresh and is suitable for home freezing. You can freeze the meat in the packaging it arrives in.
Obviously we still love seeing our customers so if you miss the cut off time or you just prefer coming in to see our smiling faces then visit us at our shop in Fiveways, Brighton.